Privacy policies are boring so we’re going to keep this short and simple!
- Whenever you leave a comment on this site we log your ip and the name and email you use to leave the comment.
- We do not use tracking or analytics on this site but our webserver logs any ip that visits.
- When you leave a comment your ip may be cross checked with spam protection databases.
- Your data is password and firewall protected.
- You can contact us any time to request the data we have on you and for it to be erased.
Privacy and security is paramount to us and we like to think that our website is a safe place to visit!